Monday, August 11, 2014

My first Tweet Poem

Hello!

I'm not much of a poet. I write poems occasionally, but they aren't good, and they're usually just meant to be silly.

Well, a poet friend of mine just introduced me to the concept of a 'Tweet Poem' or a 'Poem Tweet', where you write a poem that can fit into a single tweet.

I was intrigued by the idea, and realized that a silly poem I wrote waaaay back a few years ago would pretty much perfectly fit the bill.

So I did it. I posted my first Tweet Poem.

Here it is, for your reading pleasure:

Ode To A Tasmanian Devil
your little legs are so cute
your beady eyes so sweet
i want to cuddle you
#&%$
i don't use that arm much anyway


Yes, it's silly, but I love it. :)

And if you want to follow me on twitter, you know, just 'cause, I'm @mishka824.

M.


© Michelle M. Chouinard 2014 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment